“Atif Investmetn Ltd. O/A Petro Canada/Cleanest gas & wash” is currently seeking a self driven passionate and analytical ‘Retail Store Supervisor’ to join their Gas Station.
JOB TITLE: Retail Store Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: 58 Dundas Street West , Belleville , ON , K8P 1A3
JOB TYPE: Regular
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent; Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as Possible
SALARY: $17.50 per Hour
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 40 to 44 Hours/Week
WORK SETTING: Retail Business
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise and co-ordinate cashiers and Coordinate sales promotion activities.
• Oversee store moves, preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
• Oversee proper pricing of merchandise and ensure all price changes are made.
• Hire and Train staff in job duties to meet the Store needs, and train them in sanitation and safety procedures
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Conduct orientation, train and assign sales workers to job duties.
• Maintain specified inventory and Prepare reports on volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Oversee compliance of all associates with established company policies and standards, such as safekeeping of Store funds and property, personnel practices, and security, sales, and record-keeping procedures.
• Facilitate proper communication with the Managers, head office about comparative shopping analyses, fast and slow selling classifications and styles, planning and adjusting stock levels, and customer requests.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary School graduation required.
• Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years of experience strongly preferred
• Ability to supervise 3-4 people
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented multi-tasking environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of confidentiality, integrity, ethics and professionalism
• Ability to work independently, flexible, good time management, organizational, good team work and Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
By E-Mail: Petrocanada58@gmail.com