“RPS Management Inc. O/A Husky” is currently seeking a self driven passionate and analytical ‘Retail Store Supervisor’ to join their Gas Station.
JOB TITLE: Retail Store Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: 800 Morningside Ave. , Scarborough , ON , M1C 1B8
JOB TYPE: Regular
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Permanent; Full-time
ANTICIPATED START DATE: As soon as Possible
SALARY: $17.50 per Hour
HOURS OF EMPLOYMENT: 35 to 40 Hours/Week
WORK SETTING: Retail Business
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervise and co-ordinate cashiers and Coordinate sales promotion activities.
• Oversee proper pricing of merchandise and ensure all price changes are made.
• Hire and Train staff in job duties to meet the Store needs, and train them in sanitation and safety procedures
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Conduct orientation, train and assign sales workers to job duties.
• Oversee store moves, preparation of merchandise displays and presentations, exercising judgment and discretion in applying merchandising concepts and guidelines.
• Maintain specified inventory and Prepare reports on volumes, merchandising and personnel matters
• Responsible for safekeeping of Store funds and property, personnel practices, and security, sales, and record-keeping procedures.
• Facilitate proper communication with the Manager and head office about shopping analyses, planning and adjusting stock levels, and customer requests.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary School graduation required.
• Minimum 1 year to less than 2 years of experience strongly preferred
• Ability to supervise 3-4 people
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team-oriented multi-tasking environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of confidentiality, integrity, ethics and professionalism
• Ability to work independently, flexible, good time management, organizational, good team work and Interpersonal Skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
HOW TO APPLY:
By E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org