Fresh Slice Pizza is looking for full-time Restaurant Manager to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant, cafeteria or other food or beverage service
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
- Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
9908 King George Blvd.
7218 King George Blvd,
Surrey, BC V3W 5A5
How to Apply:
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please. Selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.