Starline Rebar Ltd is currently seeking a 2 Permanent, Full time Rebar Installer to join their team as soon as possible.
· Read architectural blueprints for layouts.
· Weld and align steel bolt units in place.
· Examine structures and equipment for defects and non-compliance with specifications.
· Assemble the prefabricated materials.
· Cut metal components for installation.
· Place blocks under rebar to hold the bars off the deck when reinforcing floors
· Position and secure steel bars, rods, cables, or mesh in concrete forms, using fasteners, rod-bending machines, blowtorches, or hand tools.
· Install scaffoldings.
· Completion of Secondary school is required.
· Minimum of two-years’ experience is required.
Salary: $32.50/ hour
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Locations in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.