Rotor Plumbers & Drainage Ltd. Located at 11409 Royal Crescent Surrey BC V3V 6V5
is looking for Full Time Permanent Plumbers to join their team as soon as possible.
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine layout of plumbing system, water supply network and waste and drainage systems
- Install, repair and maintain plumbing fixtures and systems
- Asses material and equipment needs and cost.
- Locate and mark positions for pipe connections, passage holes and fixtures in walls and floors
- Inspect and test pipes for leaks using air and water pressure gauges
- Cut opening in walls and floors to accommodate pipe and pipe fittings
- Measure, cut, bend and thread pipes by using hand and power tools or machines
- Join pipes using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement or soldering, brazing and welding equipment
- Determine piping system requirements and pipe sizing
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience is required.
Salary: $26.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
How to Apply:
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.