Raj Chauhan Physiotherapist Corp. DBA Synergy Physiotherapy is currently seeking a Permanent, Full- time Physiotherapist Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
- Follow and implement treatment plans designed by physiotherapist;
- Assist the Physiotherapist by performing various components of the treatment plan including balance exercises, strengthening etc.;
- Assist and perform various treatments as prescribed and directed by the Physiotherapist;
- Communicating, reporting, patient follow up calls, updating patient progress to treating Physiotherapist;
- Must have good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Maintain all equipment, laundry, and clean up after every appointment; and
- General clinic daily operations, including front end coordination and billing.
· A two-year physical therapy assistant (PTA) program and supervised practical training.
· Minimum one year of experience is required.
Must have good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: 8790 154A Street, Surrey, BC
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.