JSS Detailz Inc. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
previous clerical experience is required.
Salary: $ 24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7258 132 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4M4
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.