Surrey Printing Ltd. is looking for full Time permanent Graphic Designer to join their Team As Soon As Possible.
· Co- ordinate with clients to establish the overall look, graphic elements and content of communications materials in order to meet their needs
· Determine the medium best suited to produce the desired visual effect and the most appropriate vehicle for communication
· Develop the graphic elements that meet the clients' objectives
· Prepare sketches, layouts and graphic elements of the subjects to be rendered using traditional tools, multimedia software and image processing, layout and design software
· Determines material costs and time to complete graphic design
· Use existing photo and illustration banks and typography guides to produce images that meet clients' communications needs
· Establish guidelines for illustrators or photographers
· Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual or electronic materials, such as Web sites, CDs and interactive terminals
· A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning
Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts is required.
· One Year Experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $25.50 Hourly for 35 Hours per week
Unit 111, 12830 80th Ave
Surrey BC V3W 3A8
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to email@example.com
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply