Moe Gifts Ltd.
Position: Graphic Designer
Wage Offered: $28.00/ Hourly
Terms of Employment: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Education: Completion of degree or diploma in graphic design or related program
Experience: 1-2 years of experience.
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: 5241 - Graphic designers and illustrators
NOC Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Location(s): Unit-111, 30990 Peardonville Rd
Job Description: This Company is now recruiting one suitable Graphic designer to join their team.
Job Duties: The candidate must perform the following duties:
- Develop, implement and evaluate innovative design briefs to inform the target market of the client’s products and service using the best suited medium.
- Design and sketch printable designs for customers.
- Estimate cost of materials and time to complete graphic design.
- Consult with management and other staff members to establish the overall look, graphic elements, and content of promotional flyers and the company website in order to best meet customers’ needs and attract new consumers.
- Work in Collaborative environment.
- Co-ordinate all aspects of production for print, audio-visual displays or website
- Amend final designs to managers’ comments and gain full approval before the deadline each week.
- A university degree in visual arts with specialization in graphic design, commercial art, graphic communications or cartooning
Completion of a college diploma program in graphic arts or in related field is required.
- 1-2 years of experience is required in related field.
HOW TO APPLY:
By Email: email@example.com