Cooks perform some or all of the following duties:
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods;
• Prepare and cook special meals for orders as instructed by chef;
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers;
• Oversee kitchen operations;
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment;
• May set up and oversee buffets;
• May clean kitchen and work area;
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies; and,
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
$14.00 to $18.00 per hour depending on experience and skills; fulltime (30-35 hours per week) & permanent; 4 positions; please email resume to email@example.com; LOCATION: Mario’s Kitchen – 1105-56th St., Delta (Tsawwassen), BC V4L2A2; at least 2 years work experience required
Please do not appear at the restaurant without an appointment with HR.
benefits available after 1 year of full time employment.