KFC is one of the leading brands in the food industry business and we are looking for eager people to apply for our job opening. We have an amazing culture here at KFC. Our team works together to provide our costumers with the friendliest service and giving them the best experience at our restaurant by serving them high quality food. If you are looking for a job where you can meet new people and the work is fun and rewarding then our restaurant if for you. So what are you waiting for? Apply now!
BENEFITS: medical and dental after 3 months of work
JOB TYPE: Full-time, permanent (30-40 hours/week)
JOB LOCATION: (KFC/TB Store #1393) 1070 Major Mackenzie Dr. E, Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 1P3
The main duties include but not limited to:
- Clean food preparation areas (cooking surfaces and utensils).
- Cook and package batches of food, which are prepared to order or kept warm until sold.
- Work on several different orders simultaneously.
- Maintain sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
- Measure ingredients required for specific food items being prepared.
- Operate large-volume cooking equipment such as grills, deep-fat fryers, etc.
- Prepare and cook food according to food order slips or verbal instructions.
- Meet requirements for food quality and quantity.
- Clean and restock workstations.
- Order and take delivery of supplies.
- 1 -2 years of experience in the food service industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- fast-paced environment,
- work under pressure,
- attention to detail
- Reading text; numeracy; writing; communication; working with others; problem solving; decision making; job task planning and organizing; continuous learning
- Team member, flexibility, excellent oral communication, dependability, organized, effective interpersonal skills, initiative, reliability
HOW TO APPLY
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate in the e-mail the location and position you are applying for.