Title of Position: Child caregiver – private home
Terms of Employment: Permanent and Full Time
Location of Work: Calgary, AB
· Supervise and care for children in private home;
· Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home, and assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents;
· Bathe, dress and feed children;
· Oversee children’s meals and rest periods, and prepare and serve nutritious meals;
· Change diapers for toddler;
· Tend to emotional well-being of children;
· Perform light housekeeping duties;
· Organize and participate in age-appropriate activities such as games, reading and outings for children;
· Take children to and from school
· Education: As a minimum, completion of secondary school education. Related educational background and/or training is an asset but not a requirement.
· Work Experience: Minimum of one (1) year of experience as a Child Caregiver.
· Language: Must be able to read and understand as well as communicate in English effectively and independently in an unsupervised setting.
Work Setting: Work in employer’s residence. Optional accommodation available at no change on a live-in basis. This is NOT a condition of employment.
Employer: Fernandes Family
How to apply: Please send resume by e-mail to: email@example.com