Professional Furniture ltd.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full- Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Business Address: Unit-209, 12677- 80 Avenue
V3W 3A6, Canada
Minimum Education: High School
Job Location(s): Various Job Locations in the Lower Mainland.
NOC Group: Carpenters (7271)
NOC Job Title: Carpenter
Job Description: The Company Professional Furniture Ltd. is currently hiring 2 Permanent Carpenters on full time basis.
· Fit and install trim items, such as doors, stairs, moulding and hardware.
· Maintain, repair and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, industrial plants and other establishments.
· Supervise apprentices and other construction workers.
· May prepare cost estimates for clients.
· Measure, cut, shape, assemble and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel and other materials.
· Build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring and erect walls and roof systems.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
• A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in carpentry is required.
How to Apply: