Coast Building Supplies Ltd., a growing organization in the construction wholesales and distribution industry seeks a dynamic individual to join the accounting team. The successful applicant will need to be adaptable, detailed oriented and thrive in a dynamic and challenging growth environment.
Coast Building Supplies Ltd.
Business Address and Location of Work
Unit 100, 8484 128 Street,
Surrey, British Columbia V3W4G3
Job title and Position
Permanent, Full time (40 hours per week)
$23.50 per hour
English (written and spoken)
Minimum Education Requirement
Completion of secondary school is required
Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field
Minimum Experience Requirement
At least 1 year of work experience in a similar role
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computer
· Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books, maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements
· Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills
· Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents
· Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping
· Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal need for supervision
· Ability to work under pressure
· Must be organized, flexible and willing to work in a team environment
· Effective time management skills and interpersonal skills
To apply please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position / job title in the subject. Include a helpful message introducing yourself in the body.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in Coast Building Supplies Ltd, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.