A & S Car Wash Ltd. located in Surrey, is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
- Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
- Sche dule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
- Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages.
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
- Determine and establish office procedures.
- Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person.
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
- Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
- May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
- May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software.
- May organize conferences.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous clerical experience is required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
8298 120 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 3N4
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls, please!! Kindly email your resumes, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above -listed skills are welcome to apply.